By the end of 2014, please find below a list of resolution of what I have to achieve and I will be subjected to penalty and punishment shall I did not manage to attain to following list:
1. Reduce cholesterol level by 1 point on the next blood test.
2. Reduce body fat to attain visible abs.
3. Read a book every month.
4. Write a blog post every week.
5. Being able to do 25 consecutive pull-ups.
6. To save RM10,000 for backpacking to Europe.
In order to achieve the aforementioned goals by the prescribed deadline, I will break each resolutions into small micro-goals to ensure optimum approach to the respective ultimate goals:
1. Do 100 kettlebell swings every day.
2. Refrain from consumption of carbohydrates, i.e. bread and rice.
3. Follow the pull-up program found in an app.
4. Read half a chapter of a book every day.
5. Dedicate an hour before sleep on Sunday for blog post.
6. Work freelance and attempt to save RM800 per month.
7. Look out for workout programs that would facilitate fitness level.
Here’s to a more productive 2014.