I find resolutions a decent way to keep track of life goals by breaking it down into small pieces. Through yearly basis of goal tracking, I suppose the success rate would be significantly higher. Last year was productive, but not as productive as I planned either because I am being overly optimistic or i am just being strategically lazy.
This year around, I shall reschedule, realign, rearrange and reconstruct my 2013 resolutions with a blocked nose.
1. Achieve and Retain 70+ average, work hard on writings.
2. Learn how to cook and make some desserts, try something every month.
3. Attempt illustration from scratch in digital medium.
4. Enhance photomanipulation techniques and vectorisation skills.
5. Write more, write better.