Instead of typical tagging, why not we do a comparison.
ShawnKid VS Ladolf Zhen Huitler
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
LZH: To live.
SK: To live happily without any regrets.
LZH:No way. It’s a sin!
SK: Consider? I don’t think so.
SK: Nope. Can’t stand the smoke anyway.
SK: My handphone. Dated November 2007.
LZH: My friend lalalala~~
SK: Everyone but no one seems to reply.
SK: Same age with LZH and yes, I am a virgin too. LOL.
SK: J Co Donuts.
SK: Anywhere abnormal. Might consider to have wedding each time we go to an unusual place. That’s a lot of times, FYI.
SK: Not sure. But won’t be early. Got tons of stuff waiting for me to do. Won’t tie myself down before I finish the list.
LZH: At least two. A boy and definitely a girl. Cause I never had a sister and my parents always wanted a baby girl. At least they might get to hold a granddaughter. XD
SK: If possible a twin. Twins are so cool.
11) Are you in love?
LZH: Definitely. No.
SK: Nope. Care to love me? LOL.
SK: Can’t recall it too.But it was on Monday with Esther at Pyramid.
SK: I don’t buy books. I borrow them.
SK: Don’t tell me you don’t know. It’s all over this blog.
SK: Mum. My dad got the tendency to assume stuff on me. All of them are negative.
SK: I am currently wondering.
LZH: Gimme any old warmonger and I’mma shoot them in the face with a nailgun.
SK: I want to meet the top ten richest people on earth and asked them to give me 1% each. XD
SK: Christina Shit or Britney Poop? LOL. I don’t really know them.
SK: During NS, I wash my clothes. But I see how untalented am I in this washing thing so I hand over to my washing machine.
SK: I want to go Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai and I want to go Ice Hotel in Sweden. This is only 0.1% of the places that I want to go. You have no idea how long is my list. 21) Hugs or kisses?
LZH: Neither and either.
SK: Prefer both together.
22) Single or attached?
SK: Single but N/A
Ladolf Zhen Huitler
Smart-Friendly-Damn Good Pianist-Humorous-Sarcastic-
8 things I am passionate about:
– Studying. (ROTFLOL)
– Friends. MAKING friends.
– The Computer.
– Mastering driving!
– Last but not least, family!
– Event Management
– Music in all forms
– Friends and Family
8 things I say too often:
3. SHERVAUNE! (WTH is this…?!)
5. Sap sap water.
8. Save water drink beer!
3.Ah Ne Kuan Dou Eh Sai? (Hokkien: Like that also can?)
4.你在坚持些什么？(What are you trying to inisist here?)
5. I give you triple dots for that particular respond.
6. Bloody Hell.
7. Life is like a/an ______. (Fill in the blank and start explaining.)
8. No money lah!
– White Night
– The Miniaturist
– Essentials of Economics.
– STPM Precalculus.
– Financial Accounting: An Introduction
– Death Masks
– Blood Rites
– Discovering Computers 2008: A Gateway to Information, Course Technology
– Introduction to Hospitality Part 1
– Introduction to Hospitality Part 2
– Introduction to Entrepreneurship
– Introduction to MEEC
-MICE and Events Accommodation Product
– Helpless When She Smiles – Backstreet Boys
– Your Love Is A Lie – Simple Plan
– Slither – Velvet Revolver
– Follow You Home – Nickelback
– All We Are – OneRepublic
– Beat It – Fall Out Boy feat. John Mayer
– Wo Bu Pei – Jay Chou
– Apologize – OneRepublic
Can’t make up the mind to state it here.
– Jay’s Piano Battle 2 and Secret as well as Flight of the Bumblebee.
– PRAYER IS DAMN IMPORTANT.
– To drive!
– Appreciate those around me more.
– Use a phone. (I got my phone last year)
– My body needs to sleep in afternoons zzngzz…
– I learned that school life…WAS THE BEST TIME in my life! (all you crazy people who think otherwise, please don’t leave me comments. Cause everyone would know you had a sad life back in school NYAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH)
– Life is short. Play more.
– Driving can be stressful.
– I have a lot more to explore.
– Friendship is just term. It is WAY deeper than that.
– Love sucks. Especially when your best friend is in it. No time for you. =(
– SPM is easier than college life.
– I am a very moderate person. Jack of all trades, master of none.
– Need to enhance my interpersonal skills and networking skills.